Sunday, 30 September 2012

Why? Should ask the Lord!

Why, Would ask the Lord,
Why so much of discord?
Conflicts on the one hand,
Bitterness on the other one,
What has become of this land?
What spurred this craze for the anti-human?

Of what essence is humanity should you wonder
Why, to be lovers, brothers and sisters was written on the banner
What has happened to this strong wordwatch?
What has happened to have evil in detach?
Shall life make us moodier and brooder?
Come, shall I tell the Lord, come and watch


Poverty, social ills, drugs, all help in the making of thugs
Families broken, laws broken, health shaken,
All that is pure and sincere become smitten
Selfishness, egoism, materialism,
Not a soul caring for the trodden humanism
All seek to hurt and hate at a fast rate!


Trying to find solutions in dilutions
Trying to get satisfactions in battalions
Some tend to resort to crimes,
Others hide behind these poorly awarded primes
None is able to put a stop to all these conventions
Yet, all see only their blatant needs


Should You ask, My Lord,
Why so much of discord
I shall not have a reasonable answer
I can only show you in a sad note
The current happenings from my tower
Saddened! Scared! What shall be the ending of all this raucities?

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...