Saturday, 9 March 2013

On that golden day

It was on a golden day
Marked in the most celebrated way
 
The day I got united in a bond
There by the bank of the little pond
 
A day when I said I do
To the one  I woo
 
He came eons later
A day when life turned into a lover
 
Holding his hand, I smiled
Knowing that his heart is mine all styled!
 
Today having turned into a wise swan
I still smile while looking at my chosen one
 
All grey and beardy
I still am, in love, all greedy
 
It was on a golden day
When I learnt that Cupid does make his own hay!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...