Friday, 1 March 2013

Once upon a blue...~~~

Once upon a blue moon
My heart began to swoon
A prince charming showed up
With a nice smile and a trendy hiccup
 
I bid him to drink some nectar
And took him to my holy altar
Where we made love all  night long
In his arms, I swore that only to him shall I belong!
 
Very soon, we were united
In an eternal bond, we were so adulated
Then it came, the fiery storm
Which broke our love, so in deiform!
 
It came as an ego
One which could not forego
It sought to please itself
And would not see love's wealth
 
Once upon a blue moon
I sit and miss my boon
Shall I be blamed for my sensibility
Or shall I blame life for its cruelty?

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...