Saturday, 11 May 2013

Reflections of You


Today I dedicate a verse to you


For you are the one to fill me with hue


Whether red, green or purple

By your side I keep laughing in ample!
 
I find none more caring than you

Seeing me through and through

All the times when I cried

Pretending not to notice each time I lied

For a mother, I would not wish for another

Even if I did, I could not get any better

Hey I do dream to hold your hand
 
And I do dream to cherish you for times on end

A verse so bejeweled
Spelling harder than those life spelled

For without you, I would swim in the blue

Devoid of any joys, oh a truth so true!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...