Friday, 17 May 2013

Smile ! You're on Camera ~~~~~


 How boring are the long roads

I could even sleep while counting toads

Going at fifty kilometers an hour

Giving drivers behind me a smile so sour!

 

When O Sheer Marvel

What is it that breaks this slow spell?

Robots with furious eyes

Scrutinizing my drive with great expertise!

 

Drive safely, they seem to say

Drive carefully or your points may not stay

Drive courteously, they boom out dumbly

Or you shall see my sanction flashing generously!

 

My heart beats fast and my sleepy drive does not last

Awake, Awake ! Robots may nab me at a moment of just

O majestic camera, novel in this era

A long way we have come from the time of Cleopatra!

 

Even if these robots give me jitters

I revere them as law keepers

Preventing accidents, preventing little bumps

Allowing us a great day devoid of painful mumps!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...