Tuesday, 8 October 2013

A withered plea~~~

I still remember those days
When Love made up my plays
To you I swore to belong
To you I sang my last song

A flower in full bloom
I needed your care
A gardener with no consideration
You left me with nothing to stare

Barren is my garden
Barren and mistaken
Pray, forgive the past
To its evil rays, cling not fast

A life is given to thee hence
A life given only once
So love, and pity
These are given by the one full of mercy!

The one who makes up this world
The one who is so well revered
That his name needs not be spelled
That his virtues are surely unequaled

Shall I dream of that coming
When the past shall be my today
And my future as well, and to me you shall say
Cry no more, by my side, you shall now be blossoming!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...