Saturday, 12 October 2013
Youth and Old Age
Came to me in a frightening and realistic dream
Death, with his eyes and teeth so hungry
I wait, he said, and am impatient
Someday you shall be my slave
An old and worn hag
Proud you may be
Realise you not
That time
Flies!
Someday, he said, you will be wrinkled and cracked
On that day, your time will be near
Just wait and watch while being passive
As you do treat the old
Same will you be treated
So, meanwhile, do relish
Youth is temporary
Time flies
Subtly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment