Friday, 4 October 2013

Teachers, Our Nightmares~~~~

Praise be to those men and women
Those who, to allow us to live and learn
Do lend us their hand, so stern,
Right since when education becomes our concern

Right from the day we recognize
That it is our duty to read and to revise
That which will make us someday, an asset
For ourselves, for our country, though yet a droplet

Men and women who labour to mould us
To shape us and to guide us
Without making any fuss
Those to whom is dedicated this verse

Teachers, our friends, our nightmares
Right from the kindergarten
Though they do care for our professional welfares
Though they do allow us to be arisen!

We do stay with them throughout our youth
Assimilating all their notes
Reciting or writing them down in rotes
Oh to you surely is this day, so well deserved!

A word of thanks to all my teachers

Thanks to you, I am, today, simply Me!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...