Like when I was a teenager,
Like when I craved for danger
Similarly, now I crave for the fulfillment of that word
That which can be expressed only through an ode
Being now a grown up adult
Trying to build castles out of my little hut
I caress the wind's flow
With my own passing woe
Angry, I cannot be
Sad and lamenting, I choose not to be
For my fate, built upon blind faith
Was given by the one who gave me my breath
Mortal, surely He is not
Try to see past your vision's spot
See beyond science's discovered truths
See the world existing without any proofs
A game,
Known as life
Known as faith
It imbibes us with blame
And we stick to our vision
To our own derision
Awake! Run and follow my advice
Pay heed to it, for it shall not be given twice!
No comments:
Post a Comment