We are at it again
Time to lose or to gain
Tricking or treating
Becomes as fun as flying
Shivers run up my spine
Oh I wouldn't refuse a glass of wine
Witches howling out loud
Vampires roaring aloud
Craving to see an angel
To have with him a story with no sequel
I make of myself the night belle
Dressed as a loose tinkerbell
Blood dripping from my south
Snakes pouring from my breath
I walk the streets
To give tricks or treats!
Walking along,
I heard a mournful song
It was the lone werewolf
He gave me not a bluff
But sang of his tender heart
And how everyone saw only his cruel part
Pity overcame me
And I gave him my company
I hardly knew when I was swallowed
Now no more would I walk the road
Oh bloody Halloween
This year, on your day, I became a lost Queen!
No comments:
Post a Comment