Though you shall not see it as I do
Life for me is not always in black and blue
My Reality as I know it
Is far different from yours in every bit
Whether you applaud or you roar
I shall always move my oar
Going always with my own flow
Always in pain, always in solo
Filled with the many mysteries
Devoid of any atrocities
My reality emanates from the land of immortality
It is indeed, my hidden sanctity
Someday, maybe you shall experience it as well
And like me, maybe your faith shall swell
Meanwhile, do jump in my poetic well
And relish of its wonderful spell
May it have you ensorcelled
May it have you enthralled
For my reality is not meant to be shared
Neither is it meant to be bared!
So please, be tolerant if I choose to be adamant
What is for you always so existent
Could be for me, the unreal
My aim being, someday, to find my boreal!
There, beyond the veil of stars
Where vanished shall be my scars
Pure and pristine
I shall be forever, creation's valentine!
No comments:
Post a Comment