If I were a man,
I would have seen my current stand
As being that of a frail maiden
One lost someplace, maybe in the sand
Or flowing along with the desert winds!
If I were a man,
I would have said to myself,
Why, be not cruel to those devoid of wealth
Rather, do lend them a hand
Help them eat, help them in any way you can!
If I were a man,
I would have learnt to paint,
The very image of the great saint
A man without any faith
Is surely one ill in health!
If I were a man,
I would have traveled the world
I would, with its scenery, have filled my soul
And would have chosen someplace, to build my nest
Someplace which would have allowed me to both toil and rest!
If I were a man,
I would have chosen to rule
With the might of the old school
Surely, oh surely, I would have invoked fear
Surely, I would have invoked my enemy to say 'oh dear'
Friday, 2 May 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment