I see on that face,
Confidence,
Arrogance
Why, it even reflects jubilance!
Once, more than eons ago,
It did give me more than one sorrow
It gave me aches
To the extent of putting my soul at stake!
Now, I seek it no more
For, with evil, it is fully sore
Though it be made of beauty
It cannot hide its facet of ferocity
Ugly, diseased, lost and blind
Oh I hope his like does not make all of humankind
Surely, the world is a better place
While he is on the other side of the fence!
Hate comes after love has died
With my pain, it has now come to side
Yet, this world I cannot choose but love
For it is made from the wants of the one above!
Monday, 19 May 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment