Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Just down the road~~~

Just down the road,
Lies the most graceful abode
There where all living souls
Make their destination at the sound of death's calls!

There shall I go as well
The day my aches will no more swell
It is not known as hell
It is simply a world ringing with spiritual bells!

Surely such an abode is known to all
Though its existence some believe has already met with its fall
I cannot pretend to loathe it
For I simply crave for it

I crave to see it,
To walk in it
For an eternal lapse of time
While enjoying the Lord's playful chime!

Just down the road,
You shall find that abode
A place to write a love ode
A place to be in the love mode!


No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...