Wednesday, 1 April 2015

At Last!

Liberation! At last!
Redemption!
No more shall useless whims keep me aghast
For I did see it, the promise of my liberation!

Yes, see you the world of dreams does be
It is made of God and of His angels
It is made of feelings so carefree
Of loud soothing music played in louder decibels

Pray you, take not my words to the those being so false
Since eons, I have been trying to bring down this world's walls
At last, at last, I did get my redemption
At last, to useless whims I shall no more cling  fast

A world it is, so shiny, yet so filthy
A world it is, made of duality
See you, on one side there be the glory
While on the other side, there be only the misery

Why, liberation is what I do aspire
Of course, meanwhile I shall tend to each of my duties
Of course, if need be, I shall even throw some parties
Of course, meanwhile, I shall even enjoy the sparkling azure

Liberation! At last
Oh how thankful I am to those powers
Those being so subtle, so subtle, that they remain invisible
Inexistent even to most people

Yet, shall I say to you, blinded I still am by their grace
Blinded for they did light up my gaze
Since then, even in this false world, jolly are my days
Jolly indeed, for they are laden on all sides, by my given liberation!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...