I saw
On my way towards my end
Men, made of hearts so sore
I saw
Still along the same trend
Men, made of many a flaw
I saw
While I did choose to stand still
Men, who faithfully did choose to pretend to see not- to ignore
Why, is having a heart nowadays so hard
Does being perfect in morals make of you a retard
Does it all require that much of a will?
This land is surely made of the false
Here, even those without feet will pretend to dance
Yes, for here, rewards for the immoral do come real fast
Here, good is an adjective meant for the one seen as being weak
Of course, such a person would be a freak
But, does it not require strength to forgive and love still
I did continue along my way
I did take the time to look up at the skies
To the silent blue veil did I thus say
Thankfully, my stay here is just for a while
Thankfully, for this world, filled with attractions, is indeed one so vile
Someday, when I shall cross over, I shall expect my stay there to last forever
I still do see
While going on my way towards my end
But being made of human blood
I shall walk my path sensibly
Yes, I have not here, my magical wand
So, I do choose to abide to this world's method
Monday, 6 April 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment