Wednesday, 20 May 2015

May I?~~~

May I?
May I ask you why
Why does the world be such
Why does it be a wretch
Why does it be an itch?

See you, life happened for unknown reasons
Life, instead of being pleasant
Be instead as worthy as dull stays in prisons
Life, seems to me to be but a truant
A truant with a tendency for ruination

Life does be a misery
Life does be cruelty
Hear you of humanity's loss of decency
Why, now, being polite is so rare
That one being made of politeness is worthy of being a scare

May I?
May I ask you why
Why do we always cry for solace
Did we really want to be on Earth
Or did we fall, fall from Eden, in great disgrace

Pray, should you not have an answer
Come, come with me to my lonely tower
All alone, draped in my best apparels
I do wait for the coming of the Lord
I do wait for His wise word

I am sure He did make Earth for some reason
I am sure He did so, even if He keeps silent
Why, on Him only am I bent
For this world, though pleasant on my side
Does bid me, from its loss of decency, to hide!

May I?
May I ask you why
Why did humankind lose its purity
Now evil and sin has become its pride
So much that it does indeed wills me, from it, to hide!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...