Thursday, 4 June 2015

Whispers of the Winds

The winds do tug at my soul
They seem to ask me whether I do recall
Those days when I thrived on innocence
Those days when love did give me a cadence

The winds do whisper in my ear
Secrets that I wish not to hear
My heart knows all about them already
For them have I always been so greedy

The winds do prick my fragility
Faced with them, I can only shake and tremble
Life is for me but a thing so edgy
Yet, those winds do seem to wake me up from my slumber

I do choose to follow the winds
I hope they shall not turn me to sins
Why, in them I do find it difficult to trust
For, winds, like anything else in this world, do not last forever

The winds shall take me to where I'm awaited
I hope I shall not end up broken and torn
I hope I shall meet warmth
I hope I shall not be scorned

For the whispers of the winds do scare me
Yes, they do
They do bid me to be armed
After all, I may not be given what I do expect to receive!

The winds do keep tugging at my sleeve
Be bold, they shouted at me
Be bold, for whatever does be in this world, does not last
Be bold, and pray, pray do not grieve!

See you, if you be bold and face it all with might
Why, you would indeed learn to walk upright
Yes, be bold, and put up a fight
Be bold and do enjoy whatever we do blow on your way!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...