Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Men are from Mars~~~~

Say, is is true
That men come not from the planet so blue
That they come from the other one, the one known as Mars
The one being always red, always ridden with eternal wars?

Pray, tell me is it true, pray do tell me
I do need to know, for men do be for me, a total mystery
Men do be for me, so secretive
So weird, sometimes even so aggressive

That I understand not their meaning
I know for sure, they are made of ego
I know for sure, they do be alluring
I know for sure, that they do want me to be quiet and follow

Following always in their lead
Going always at their fluctuating speed
Following their orders
Always being ready to give easy answers

Men do keep indulging in the most weird wonders
They do keep drinking, smoking, talking about women
Even if they do hold one tightly in their hand
Why, men do be easily labelled as the world's sinners

Men be the one species known to be strongest
The one with the warm and hard chest
The one so bold
That to them belongs this world

Men sure, we do love them, sure we do
I certainly do
But still, they do be so misunderstanding
Why, men, pray, as long as I live, I shall try to pierce your meaning

So what if you all come from Mars
We, women, are made of sparkling stars
Yes, indeed we do, that's why we do glow
While we do make you believe that your leads we do follow!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...