Friday, 19 June 2015

My Cure~~~~

My heart is restless
My soul, helpless
I can't help it,
Life, to me, does seem to be colorless!

Why, I did dare
It was worth it, the scare
Now, I do seem to be worthless
For once more, I did lose it!

Words remained unspoken
Passion remained frozen
Love was taken for a fool
Why, now, nothing does have the power to keep me cheerful!

I shall go on my way
Taking each new step with the radiance of a sunny day
I shall go on wherever the road does lead me
Mindless of the fact that my being is in misery

I shall admire the beauty of each night
Blessed are we all who do get to enjoy such
Blessed are we all with peace
Mind you, even in my agony, I do feel the bliss

I shall relish the sound of music
I shall bask in it, feeling so ecstatic
I shall even pretend that I do fly on a cloud
Serene and queenly, while all around me, angels, with glee, do laugh out loud!

I shall enjoy the feel of the rain
Even if it adds on to my pain
I shall use its water to cleanse my dirty soul
Dirtied it is with the stains caused by the sins of the fallen ones

I shall swim in the sea, enjoying even the tidal waves
I shall swim, even if I become the sea's captive
For I do wish to follow the lines of my hand
The lines guiding me towards my fate's end!

I shall sing in the middle of a crowd
Even if my voice is so bad
I shall sing if such makes me happy
For I do believe in acting as per the will of my instincts!

Why, doing such can maybe cure me of my restless heart
Doing such can heal my agonizing soul
Doing such can help me see life as being colorful
Indeed, doing such, can take me to a new feel!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...