Shall we?
Shall we go with the flow
Shall we?
Shall we go towards a new tomorrow
My heart beats fast
I did not expect what happened last
Secrets were unleashed
Romance was preached
Tenderness was acclaimed
Beauty was famed
Love was no more chained
Yesterday's being no more pained
My heart beats loud
It does fly on the pink cloud
No more to sorrow does it want to side
No more in darkness does it want to hide
My heart is willing to lead the way
Oh glorious indeed seems to be the day
Surely, I shall go with the flow
If on its way, it does will me to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment