Wednesday, 17 June 2015

The Scent lingers on~~~~

The scent lingers on
It makes me realize that I am not made of stone
It moves me to the extent of causing me pain
For a scent it is, which I wish to get a whiff of, again!

The scent lingers on
To its fragrance I am so prone
Pray, tell me, does it be sin
As to want to have it all over my skin?

The scent lingers on
Wonder I without it, how to move on
Heavenly and luscious is how I would qualify it
Of it, oh surely, surely I do want to have a treat!

The scent lingers on
Of it I am now so fond
So much that I do sit up at midnight
Wanting to be immersed in it while watching the night sky

The scent lingers on
Its memory makes me want to be a dandelion
I would let myself be blown by the wind
Knowing that such be the path of my life

The scent lingers on
I wish I could put my magic shoes on
I would waltz all alone, in the dark meadows at night
I would waltz as if my existence depended on it

The scent lingers on
Patience! Shouts out my reason
Patience! Be not a blooming rose out of season
For, mind you, the scent shall still linger for long

Remember, the scent of all of life does be God given
Remember, pray, do not have this word as forgotten
Remember, allow your heart not to be stolen
Remember it and keep in your heart, your trust in your faith!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...