Sunday, 21 June 2015

Love does be~~~~

Love rhymes by itself tonight
No more does it seem to be absent
Love shines by itself tonight
No more is my heart in torment

See you, in the still darkness
I do sit in silent contemplation
See you, in the still darkness
I do let go of my usual morbid desolation

Love does be the cause of it all
Love does be the cause of our fall
Love does tell it all
By allowing some gratification to our soul

Love does give us all some warmth
Love does make us forget the pain of our incoming death
Love does make us forget everything else
Everything with which we have not been blessed

Love does be mercy, love does be pity
Love does be sensory
Love does be blurry
Why, love, love, does be pure and its ways, oh so easy

Love does be mystery
Love does be secret
Love does be forbidden, love does be free
Love does be the base of my armory

Love does be my meaning
Love does be my name
Love does be my aim
Love does even be my defining

Love does be my friend
Love does be my reason
Love does even be my cause
Love does be why I do be

Pray, love to the world do I give
Love to the world do I breathe
Love of the mystical type
Love being so beautiful

Love does be my pain
Love does be why my heart be in disdain
Love, love, does be my life
Why, love, love does be my whole faith!

Yes, indeed, love rhymes by itself tonight
I shall sit and dream of flying among the Gods
I shall sleep and dream of being in the heavenly abodes
Why, I shall preach the very name of love!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...