Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Friendship~~~

Should you ask me to choose between love and friendship
Why, I would easily tell you that I do prefer the second one
Yes, friendship does let you be free
Friendship does let you be yourself

Friendship does let you grow
Friendship does lead you not to sorrow
Friendship does make you hope for a new tomorrow
One in which love can be in stow

Friendship does give you time
Time to live the way you do deem to
Time to get to know yourself
Time to get to know life

Before jumping into new routines
Before taking any new decisions
Why, friendship does let you see clearly
The ones who do be with you in proximity

Why, friendship is what I would choose
It's best to be open and free to anyone
It's best, before being, to love, so prone
Yes, indeed, it's best, before throwing to anyone's heart, a stone

Why, friendship does be the strongest bond ever
Friendship does be for forever
See you, love does be really heart warming
But love can be so destructive

So, hey, come life, lead me on your ways
I shall go through, though your skies do be at times grey
At times blue, at times sunny, at times cloudy
Why, thankful I am, for every friendship that you do bestow on me!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...