Friday, 3 April 2015

Love and Me~~~

Of what use is Love if absent is always the Lover?
Of what use are songs if deaf is to be the listener?
Or if dumb is to be the singer?
Crave we not all to find our own landing?

Love, in such a state do I know thee
Love that is how our ties I do foresee
It is said that after the rainy clime does come the sunshine
That the rain shall fade away and lag behind

The past, known as that which never does last
The present, thanks to which the future always does start
Yet, life with arrows does pierce
Those whom love did coerce!

What shall be the state of the beloved
Away always he is from the lover, even if he is always applauded
What does happen to the lover
If the beloved does sink down under?

Of what use is wisdom away from freedom
The lover’s gaze did take me up high
Some place found high up in the sky
There where love does fill up the whole kingdom!


No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...