Expectations do dance in my mind
My heart wills me to follow their line
My heart wills me to listen carefully
Listen, it said, listen to the call of destiny
Frightful does be life
Frightful and strange indeed
Meant to be lived with faith
Life does show to us, all the times, that it is diseased
Yet, a path we do have to follow
A path whose ways the wind to us does blow
We shall all have to walk on it
Whether we do be willing or we do be reticent
A path, a unique one, meant for all of us
A path, expecting us to tread upon it without any fuss
A path, leading nowhere
For life, ending with death, does never be fair
Still, expectations do dance in my mind
In my soul even
Why, I shall be willing
At my fulfilled expectations I shall be smiling
Side by side, I shall feel the blessing of the mysterious
Of that which we do hold as being precious
The divine
The one power which makes itself felt by a melodious tune
The winds, the trees, the flowers do shake and dance
Excited they are at the expectations I do hold in my heart
Excited, they do tug at my conscience
Go, they urge, go, and give it a chance, that new start
Mind you, life does have two sides,
Misery and pleasure do both be full of pride
Pray, my miserable shell I am ready to shed off
Yes, indeed, for the expectations in my heart, do promise a most pleasurable start off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment