Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Fed up with humanity's evil~~~~

Fed up with all that I could not control
I sat and looked up towards the blue sky
There, where it is said that the maker of man does be
There, where answers are found as to why and how things do be

I wish the invisible veil would roll
I wish it would show me the truth
I wish of so many things, of having in my hand, a wand
Of being made of magic and of being able to live both on Earth and in the sky

Why, fed up with all that does be made of humanity's evil
I no more believe that here, I shall have a thrill
See, each and every man does be ready for a kill
As long as their selfish wants are met with

See, each and every man just care to satisfy their lust
Why, they are even ready to trap the weak
So long as their ugly ends do be achieved
So long as their ugly deeds do be applauded

Wonder I if I do live with humanity, or with demons
Wonder I if it is still worthy to give out sermons
Wonder I of it all
And wish I the invisible veil would roll

And take me, to the other world, for a stroll
I wish not to meet up with the dead
I wish rather, to meet up with God
I wish to hear of why does He pretend to be always absent

Why, I guess I shall not see the skies opening themselves up
I guess I better get back to carrying out my duty
Someday, I shall see that which I do seek
Yes, indeed, someday, I shall cross the veil!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...