Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Shadows~~~~

Shadows cling on to my soul
As if, they do urge me to recall
Of the times when I let myself beat to the rhythms of life
Of the times when I thought I shall always be able to conquer life

Shadows, seeming to be almost as lost as ghosts
Shadows, allowing me not any new starts
Shadows, reminding me of my fall
Why, a Queen had I once been, loved and cared for by one and all

Shadows cling on to my soul, tugging at my sleeve
Please, pray I to the skies, please, help me be brave
For shadows do still be around,
Thinking of themselves wise, and being all proud

Why, someday, I shall be freed
For such freedom, pray, I do hold on much greed
For life here does rely on ego
Even if it knows quite well that it shall never wake up to any tomorrow

Shadows, mighty and bold you may be
Mind you, I shall discard you with a look, so snobby
For once, you caused my fall
Indeed, for such, you must surely recall

Shadows, I shall replace you with the glare of angels' light
Why, in such a light, I do feel cozy and safe, devoid of any fright
Shadows, I shall indeed pretend to be blind to your sight
Shadows, mind you, keep your distance, for you I do hold much hatred!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...