Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Peace~~~~

Peace
Peace, how painful is your absence
The world, without you, does be a great mess
See, see, how there is, in each and every being, a great distress

Peace,
Peace, how shall I find you, can you hear me calling
Without you, I have even ceased to enjoy the sight of stars twinkling
Without you, I can only care to worry about each and every of the world's ailment

Peace,
If you be in the lap of the Great Lord
Please, do be brave, do leave His side
Come, come, we need you to keep us apace in our stride!

Peace,
Peace, see, if you remain deaf to my pleas
The world itself shall keep being in unease
Peace, I wish to see some purity in humanity, instead of some evil disease!

Peace,
Peace, I wish, I wish I could be your harbinger, your herald
Peace, I wish not, in your name, to win any medal
I wish, rather, to rid the beings of this world, of their inborn torment!

Peace,
Peace, hear the call of my innocence
Hear it, and do come and lead my daily living's dance
Peace, only in your radiance, can I aspire to have from the Heavens, a glance!

Peace,
Peace, how painful indeed is your absence
Peace, to you, I swear, the whole world does show some reverence
Come, come, I swear, along with reverence, the world shall show you some good abidance!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...