Earth, where are you headed
Shall we see always our blue skies
Our soothing clouds
Our warm sun
Shall we get to enjoy fresh air always
Shall we get to fool around on rainy days
Shall we get fresh food always from the garden
Shall we always be made of our humanity
Earth, where are you headed
Earth, as one of your children, I am scared
The climes are changing
The seas are rising
Pollution is becoming a disease
Earth, some parts of you are being drowned in water
Some parts of you are being subjected to droughts
Some other parts are being deprived of food itself
Earth, my greatest fear is to see someday, a new scene on your soils
Humans, bloodthirsty and hunger stricken
Humans, desperate for survival
Humans, turned into cold hearts, into beings so empty inside
Earth, you shall have to mend us
We humans have always thought that are we doing you good
But selfish were our intents
We ruined you, we are going towards our own doom
Earth, I love you
Even if you have a dual sided nature
Earth, I love you for all the good things you gave me
But for where are you headed, pray do tell me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment