Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Memories awakened~~~~

Passion,
Raging desires
If only those swells could be pacified
If only those uprisings could be controlled
Heartbeats knocking me down
Why,
Why does life take me on those unwanted paths
Naïve and soft
Frail and fragile
I have already chosen mine own fate
That of being the skies' lover
That of being my muse's beloved
That of being a solo Queen
Lost in my own world
Lost in my own poetry

Life, though, with its twists and turns
Does keep giving me jolts
Life, though, with its twists and turns
Does keep whispering in my ears
Stories of youthful passions
Mementos of a past relic
Mementos of when power reigned
Once, when power was indeed the sole king
Once, when life was still young
Even if it did bid me to be all torn and broken
Even if it did bid me a new birth

Heroic hearts
Faces blushing crimson red
Lowered eyelids
Embarrassed gulps
Why, youth was just a most difficult time
Youth made life seem to be such a complexity

Passion
Raging desires
Heartfelt amorous scenes
Lost and faded in time and space
But etched forever in my memories
Why,
I have chosen my path, mind you
But I shall always relish those warm memories
Of my carefree yet complicated youthful days!



No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...