Thursday, 2 June 2016

Love's Hue~~~

Pray, I have come to accept my fate
Why, my path does be unique
As does be yours
As does be that of the rest of the world

So, pray, why should you hate
Why do you even panic
See, faith does be there, as your lifeboat's oars
So just grab hold of them and do live as one so bold

Yes, remember, remember that you have been born for a cause
So pray be not so morose
Life is just for while
So pray, do live it with a smile

The mysteries of the skies do be still unknown
Worry not about these, rather, of your sins do try to atone
Pray, such is what I do
For someday, I hope to get to see the world seen so far by only a few

Why, the wagging tongues do touch me not
Why, the poisonous arrows of evil do touch me not
Nor do the harmful intents
Nor do the blinded acts of those ignorants

Why, life did give me what my heart desired
Love, love in its most grandiose form
Love, love as many have aspired
Love, love which I have made my own treasured gem

Pray, life does know how to be kind
Just remove all that does be filthy from your mind
Else, you would just be accruing reactions for your actions
And fallen shall you remain, fallen in the world of all abomination!

Why, I have come to love my fate
Yes, rescued was I, by love of the greatest kind
Now, for the coming of the new days do I wait
Yes, for when this fragile world, shall I leave behind!

Only then shall I appease my heart's passionate yearning
Only then shall I start living
Why, there, in that world seen so far by only a few
I shall allow myself to be imbibed by love's deep hue!

See, I have come to accept my fate
All because of love
Yes, love!
Love for which many rhymes shall I create!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...