And if I pushed you to the ground
Tied you up with tight knots
And demanded, ferociously,
From your eyes,
Sparks of love,
Would you give them to me?
Would you satisfy my craving
And allow me to recline over you
As contentedly as a well fed lioness
Seeking now, nothing else
Except for some cuddles before
Diving into the pool of reality
Whereby the layers of existence
Reveal themselves
And allow beings to see the meaning of their lives?
And if I bit you to the extent as to hurt you
To cause you to bleed
While I'll sip on your blood
As only such shall be able to give me joy
By allowing your imprints to grow in me
And wings to grow on both of our backs
So that, in the snap of fingers,
We'll discard off our human attires
And fly there to where we belong
With high flying beats resounding in our hearts
Will you love me
Or will you see me as a monster?
And if I chose to succumb into your expanse
To the extent of losing my own self
Into adorning myself of yours
Knowing that anything else shall make me miserable
Would you play for me,
The beats of the magical lyres
Would you act out for me,
The scenes of a written story
And would you sing for me
Those odes which you keep well hidden in your heart?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment