Like a leaf
I keep being blown by the winds!
Like the moon
I take delight of the night sky!
Like the owl
I roam, all alone and lament at darkness!
Like the rose
I glow, in my own way!
Like honey
I taste of exquisiteness!
Like the waves
I keep struggling to copulate with the shores!
Like the mermaids
I keep singing songs of hypnotism!
Like fairies
I keep enjoying moments lost in play!
Like a Goddess
I keep suffering the pangs of separation from my God!
Like dusk
I keep expecting the dawn!
Like a poem
I keep yearning to be read!
And like Love,
I keep thirsting for the Beloved!
Monday, 1 October 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment