Sunday, 30 September 2018

And if?~~~~

And if I told you
That you are a God
Fallen and self forsaken
Roaming an aimless world
Merely to save me,
Would you believe me?

Would you allow me
To shut your eyes close
And to place, on your heart,
A kiss,
A kiss so feverish
That it would open up
The locks of your soul
To have you see for yourself
That which I try to mean!

And if I told you
That life on Earth
Has no meaning
Other than giving us all
The opportunities to be miserable
So as to repent for our falls
And to yearn for the higher abodes
Would you allow yourself
To be swayed by my words
Would you see truth in them
Would you believe?

Pray, nothing matters more
Than letting the vines
Which we have engulfed in our hearts
Free,
So that they do meet with each other
And tangle among themselves
To build, for us,
The steps leading there
To where the higher power wishes to see us!

Why, you are a God,
Fallen for the sake of the love
That rules us both!
Without you, I shall cease to exist
Without me, you shall always be empty!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...