Wednesday, 12 September 2018

This Love Story~~~

Desires crawl all over me
In my bloodstream
In my veins
On my skin
Even in the beats of my heart
Desires crawl all over me
And I,
Like a mermaid having the ocean for myself
Can only enjoy their pulses,
Pulses which echo in the shimmers of my eyes
Pulses which get written, encrypted
In between the lines of my poems!

Desires crawl all over me
And I, suddenly, can soar from the seas
To the skies
To kiss the moon
To blow at the sun
To scatter the stars
And to tease the Gods!

Desires crawl all over me,
So much that eyes closed,
I forget everything else
From toils to miseries
Caring solely to build my castles
Imbibed with the hues of love
Founded on the solid grounds of mysticism
And held together
By strict moral codes and principles!

Desires, as have been desired by the higher powers
Desires, meant to be the embodiment
Of a love story
Which shall outpace time and overpower Death!

Why, if they adorn not life with beauty
I wonder what would?

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...