Monday, 3 September 2018

Languishment~~~

I am the course of a river
And you, Love, remain the ocean,
The ocean, wild, raging,
Deep and alluring!

I go on my way, trying to forget
About my yearning to merge into you
I go on my way,
Offering sooth to humans on summer days
Offering homes to aquatic animals
And bliss to water nymphs and fairies!

I go on my way,
Trying to pretend that my tears fill not the river bed
And that my heart bleeds not with the weight of amorous love!

I go on my way,
Keeping my lips solidly closed
Knowing that if do open them
I shall cause the river bed to change its course
And destroy not only myself
But all those whose path I shall cross on my way!

Still, it remains an accepted fact
That all rivers do have to meet with the ocean
So, I shall keep going on my way
While swallowing my tears and by
Rejoicing upon my chosen silenced state
Merely because of the faith in the power that drives my breath
And in the hope that it gives me!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...