Sunday, 26 August 2018

Broods' Blues~~~

I've been asked to live my life
My youth, or, at least, the remaining bit of it
Shall be snatched away from me
My radiance shall fade into murky shades
My zeal shall dissipate into vapour
And my energy shall drop to below frightening levels!

I've been asked to live my life yes,
But what is the meaning of this life?
What is its purpose
And where am I headed to
Guided mercifully by the skies
I do act out as I do deem it right
Hoping that the consequences of my actions
Won't strike me back
Yet,
Life, without the love willed to me
Is merely a blank page of paper
A story unwritten
A poem not spoken
A song not sung
A disgrace,
A moment meant not to be glorified
A moment meant to be used to self mortification
Self destruction and self immolation!

Why, my youth shall flower again, somewhere
Where I glimpsed once, in a dream
My youth shall flower but my heart,
My frail and sensitive heart
Shall bounce only if it shall be fulfilled
And its fulfillment remains solely in acting out
As the skies willed it;
Love's and mine hands meant to be scotched to each other
With a rage so powerful
That no force in Existence
Can cause them to be detached!

I've been asked to live
But living, while forsaking the skies' will
Is certainly not worth it!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...