Say, if I choose to escape it all
And fly back to the skies
Where, everyone shall shower me with love
But, not of the type
That can be shared by you and me
Pray,
The pain and the throb would hurt still
So much that
I would once more,
Wish to run from there
To someplace where I would feel not
Where I would remember not
Where I would not be conscious
Of that deep tie which binds us both!
Why, like a Goddess enamored only by her God
Like a withered flower waking up only to water
Like a butterfly attracted solely to nectar
So am I, lost in adoration
For that essence that you are
Ever since the skies whispered to me
That you are the missing part of my soul!
The beings up there in the skies
Are as worried as I am
Should it be that we fail this ordeal
Pray, the lights of joy would be turned off there
The birds and the crickets would sing not anymore
The angels would cry continuously
And the higher powers would have their life force doused off
While the whole expanse of the skies
Would simply succumb to destruction and turned into inert matter!
Why, the meaning of each human being is well inscribed in his soul
Ours remain that of opening our heart's gates
And letting the muddy water flow out
So that new ponds sprinkle up, made of fresh water
Clear and pure enough as to allow
The God of Love himself
To dwell therein!
Why, I could have escaped it all
But out of Love for you
And for the higher powers
I am battling with demons
While hiding in dark pits
And surviving on dirty waters!
Pray, may Life itself play its fireworks
So that their sparkle does catch your gaze
And you do realize the meaning of it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment