Thursday, 23 August 2018

The Crystal Ball


While I waltzed at the Ball

A little voice I heard

Go ask the Crystal Ball

It said, to have your future heard!



I left the dancing knight in doom in the playroom

Opened the door of the secret room

And verily inquired of the Future

If it will come with Defeature!



No, laughed the Happy Ball

You will not remain a Fallen Soul

You will be saved by your mate in Soul

All you need to do is to give him a Call

And tell him how miserable you are without his Enthrall

And how you will give your Catcall

To lament at Nightfall

If He is not here to stop your Fall



Smile, cried the joyful Ball

Your miserable state will be in Stall

For you shall Rise, along with the Sunrise

Together with your mate, whom you Idolise

Both of you will be Symbolised



Sing, whispered the overwhelmed Ball

For the Heavens will be singing words of Praise

At your mate's love for your Gaze

Your abandon in your Maze

That which you chose in a moment of Craze

So blind were you to be love of your Mate

Will be remembered as late



Dance, asserted the ecstatic Ball

For the Future is coming at the Birdcall

Your Mate cannot be without your caring Call

And neither can You be without his Recall.



Oh I am Impatient,

Without your Love, I am Deficient

I am still in Learning

To be Abiding,

Please forgive my Caprice

For I become heartbroken without your Edifice

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...