If the cosmos offered me freedom
By allowing me to jump into the ocean
Of pleasures
From my tied up fate with Love
I still would refuse it!
After all, Love is because of which I have been created
Love is because of which I exist today,
Love shall forever be because of which I shall be!
Love remains the stars which glitter in the night sky
Love remains the songs of my guardian fairies on days
When despair's tears stream down my face
As abundantly as flood waters do as they crash down from mountains
Love remains the force of the breath which allows my heart to beat
And my body to function!
Without Love, I would have no purpose in Existence
And I would simply choose to opt out of life
Instead of enjoying a dip in the ocean of pleasures!
Pray, someday, I wish to be there where it all started
Decked in sparkling moon gleam attire
And smile at Love
Radiantly and tell him
I've never doubted of your love
Even if Earth was such a treacherous place to have it acted out!
I've never doubted of your love
As even if we were held prisoners by the many games of Maya,
The Goddess did deem it best to whisper of your name to me
I've never doubted of your love
Even if we were so like metal and soft cotton!
I've never doubted of your love
As I've sworn to the Goddess to submit to it
As long as it would require!
Why, freedom seems so painful
When compared with your love
Freedom remains like a ship lost in a storm at sea
Or even like a plane responding not to any commands
Freedom, without you,
Feels indeed like forced slavery!
And if the cosmos offered it to me
Why,
I would be the most cursed soul in the entire universe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment