Friday, 10 August 2018

Mystical Echoes

I looked at Love,
Felt the warmth of his presence melt me,
Indulged in the rising dance of butterflies in my heart,
Woke up to the pulsating beats of his charisma in my senses
And wondered,
If he knew about the past life we had lived!

Why, the skies have granted me the grace of remembering
So much that even without really knowing Love in depth
I seem to read and understand him from afar!

I had run, from him and his ardour
Which had turned cruel towards me
I had run, seeking to find refuge in a world
Where misery and suffering abound
I had run, hoping to lose  myself in that web
So much that while being lost,
So would be my memories and the feelings that I hold for him!

But it would seem that love, when true and pure
Knows not any sort of severance
Love, willed upon by the powers which make up existence
Remains, solidly coiled around itself
As if it were the product of black holes merged with each other
As if it were the product of Existence and Consciousness,
That which is known as none other than life itself!

Why, ever since I was willed my memory
I have been living in some sort of sweet agony
Wondering if I would ever find him in such a vast Earth
Ever since I started writing,
My lines were constantly filled by my quest and with my insecurities
And now that I am aware of his ties to me
All my words are dedicated to him!

I looked at Love
Breathed in the soothing peace that his aura thrusts at me
And wondered if I shall ever muster the courage
To open the curtains of my heart
And to let him hear
Of the sweet songs sung by the higher powers therein
And give him a show
Of the beautiful paintings drawn by mysticism therein
All of them, simply celebrating the sweet and passionate
Jolts that allow us to love
Even if that love dates back
From the time Creation was not even existing!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...