Saturday, 4 August 2018

In Love's Frenzy

Love's exalt fills me up
And like a blown balloon
I can't help but allow myself to fly
Soaring up high over fields and meadows
Even over mountains and seas,
Being so like a soul, having been gifted
The boon of youthful eternity!

Love, till now, had me quite mistaken
Why lovers do relish of each other
In every possible way
Be it in physical form
Or even in conversational form
And I,
Naively,
Sought out solely to fill myself up
Emotionally, as if,
I were still that pampered child
Who desired naught but good care
From all those who claimed to love me!

Why, love's arrows have been pricking me so much
That ready am I to break my rules
Pray, after all, if so desired the skies
A sinner would I be
If I heeded not to theirs and to love's demands!

Like a fruit seeking to be plucked,
Like a bird waiting to be set free
Like a slave dreaming of freedom
Like river water wishing to meet the ocean
Like a nymph desiring to be satisfied
Like a Goddess wanting to be venerated
So am I,
Yearning to lose myself in love's frenzy
As such remains my sole purpose on an Earth
Which belongs neither to me nor to Love!

Pray, the exalt of love fills me up
And like a blown balloon
I am flying over life's sceneries
Enjoying each and every facet that I am discovering!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...