Sunday, 19 August 2018

The Silence of My Heart~~~

If I open up my heart
And show you the tremors
That have invaded my secret haven
Because of you
Would you allow me to unfold, for us both, love's wings
And fly towards there
Where sunsets are passionately tainted wine red?

If I open up my heart
And read to you
The story of our connection
As the Goddess had whispered to me in my dreams
Would you allow me the opportunity
To continue with the narrative of our romance
As we will live it here on Earth?

If I open up my heart
And play for you
The tunes of the Heavenly abodes
As they rhythmically pace with us
Waiting for when we would appease them
Merely by allowing us to be
Would you then believe in the mysticism
That surrounds us both?

If I open up my heart
And choose to give it to you
To cherish or to trample upon
As you so desire
Would you hand out your palm
And accept it?

My heart, though, remains beating and frail
Opening up to you seems to be what it wants
It had been so even before the Goddess had made it known
That such is what She desires
Yet,
My heart is sealed into silence
Bound by societal laws
Which govern the being of a woman!

My heart can respond,
My heart cannot open up
Even if its chosen silence
Is suffocating it!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...