Love, said I
Without you, flowers would sway not
Without you, clouds would cry all the times
Without you, music would not be played
And poetry would be all extinct!
Love, said I
Without you, this world does not deserve its existence
Without you, I, myself have no purpose in functioning
Without you, the whole cosmos would be torn apart
As, you, yes, you, are the spark that ignites everything!
You ignite my heart as to have it swirling into whirlpools
You ignite my broods as to have me smiling contentedly for no reason
You ignite my inner heaven as, in the very end, it is your home
Your ignite my soul, as you remain its missing part
You even ignite my senses as to cause them to yearn for your dew!
Love, said I
Without you, nothing would make sense
So much that I would even refuse the heavens
Caring not for their stability and sooth
Seeking, rather, the solace of that which feels not
Why, like waves, like stones, like the wind and the stars even
Love,
Without you, even Death has no significance!
Love, said I
I am the fickle human, and you, God
I am the blown seed, and you, an orchard
I am a note, and you, a whole composition
I am a poetess and you, my muse
I am lost, and you, my destination!
Love,
Without you, living,
Yes, living merely for the sake of it
Is certainly not worth it!
Thursday, 16 August 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment