Wednesday, 1 August 2018

God's Secret~~~~

Our search for God shall remain unending
We shall search for Him in the skies
We shall search for Him in the scriptures
In religious architectures,
Even in nature
Why, we shall even search for Him deep within us!

But the higher power with which He is made of
Shall keep surrounding Him in subtleness
Allowing Him to hide Himself from us
On purpose,
While seeking to test us, and our love for Him!

Pray, claim I to be one of His most obedient servants
Desire I to fulfill His wish,
As, since life on Earth holds no meaning,
By ending as it wills
And not as I will it to
Why, it becomes clear that my whole Existence
Is to be geared towards God and His game of hide and seek!

Walk I on the path that He drew for me
As Tom Thumb did,
While following only those stones that lead me
To where I am meant to be!
Walk I on my path
As Ahab did,
Bent obsessively on the growth of my enlightenment!

Pray, should I fail to honor God and His will
Why, I would consider it that I failed my purpose
And would deem myself as unworthy
As a soldier who has deserted his regiment!

My sole purpose on Earth is to fulfill my life's meaning
And that remains being able to throw away my guns,
And draw on my white flag,
The essence of Love!

Yes, Love is that secret which shall allow us to find God
As, in the very end,
He Himself is Love
And expects us to live imbibed with such!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...