Say, Love,
Look at the skies
Reach for them with your soul and
Plant creepers in your heart
So that they do pave the way for us
To get back there
Someday,
When we shall be done
With our load of duties!
Love,
Look at me
And see that which I hide
Hear that which I say not
Understand that which I make out as being a puzzle
Look at me
And open your consciousness
To allow it to be imbibed
Of that which you have forgotten;
The very cause of your passage here on Earth
The very cause of my fall
The very reason why the skies will us to be!
Love,
Look at the deities
And see your power in their essence
See your need for their grace
See your gratitude for their guidance
But also,
See your purpose as they desire it to be!
Love,
The transcendent glory of our story
Shall be celebrated in the heavens
Only if you do look at all that which surround you
With a mystical gaze!
Love,
The human flesh perishes
However much humanity does try to preserve it
As life on Earth remains like a sentence in a prison,
A prison laden with traps and with outstretched borders
Why, there where we belong,
Existence shines on
With some sort of comforting stability!
Love,
I shall cling on to you
As koalas stay stuck on trees
I shall cling on to you
As stars do in the sky every single night
I shall cling on to you
As mystics do to their own beliefs
For, other than for you,
I shoulder no purpose in this tricky world!
Love,
Look at the skies
And listen to them
As they speak to you!
Sunday, 12 August 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment