Monday, 13 August 2018

Said I to Dusk

When Lovers, are for each other,

All smitten,

Pray, it is said that the universe

Does pave the way for them

To unite!



When Lovers, feel, for each other,

Genuinely and abundantly

Why, the Gods themselves

Blush and shower blessings on them!



Pray, is Love not meant to be such

Even if the world is laden

With the impositions of Time,

And with the rule of Death?



After all, 

Would this world even have been

If Love had not been its sparkle?



For Creation to have been,

Somehow, Existence must have felt His own loneliness

Weigh down on him

So much that He brought everything else forth

And now,

Being His children,

We can help not but adhere to His example!



Why, when Lovers are gifted with a pure heart

Pray, even the forces of darkness

Shy away to allow them

To saunter along their paths

With hands held

And with violins playing from their hearts!



Pray, such did I say to Dusk,

As it bid the Sun to doze

Thereby bringing me to sit and wonder

At the very meaning of Love!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...