Wednesday, 8 August 2018

My existence~~~~

The weight of the pain that throbs my soul
Is merely a tiny fickle of dust
Trying to find its way amidst the vastness of existence
So as to make me feel soiled!

The exalt of the joy that pulses through my heart
Is more vibrant than angels' songs
As Love, when chosen by the skies, has no comparison
And cannot be described and explained through words!

Why, when the skies themselves have deemed that such should be
Enacting it does solely feel
Like a taste of honey on a fragrant morning
Or even like a sip of wine on a romantic night
Why, it does even feel like the warmth of the sun
As cold air stings the skin on a chilly day!

Having been touched by the tip of a magic wand
I have become enamored with love
As saints are with mysticism
As clouds are with the wind
As waves are with the shoreline
As lovers are with their beloveds!

Pray, living has no meaning other than fulfilling same
As life on Earth equates with death and temporality
And with the beauty of that which can be acknowledged
But which cannot be discerned!

Similarly, the soothing night air remains so comforting
With stars scattered across the cosmos
As if willing me to remember that I remain tinier
Than this particle of dust trying to soil me
So, whether I am imbibed with pain or with joy
Matters not, as faced with the skies,
I do not even exist!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...