Tuesday, 25 September 2018

Love hurts~~~~

Love hurts,
At least, it does,
When it is true and genuine
Or not reciprocated
Or requiring one of the two
To be overly submissive
Even shedding off one's attire
To adorn that of the other!

Love hurts,
And requires only the pure at heart
To stick to it,
As diligently as stars do
On the dark sky,
Every single night!

Love hurts,
But,
The choice of holding on to it
Displays its sincerity,
After all,
Would life even have a meaning without it?

Pray, love hurts,
Yet,
As if, driven by my own subtle instincts,
I remain pining for it,
As if I were a drug addict experiencing withdrawal,
Finding no solace in anything else,
Other than in its enslaving whiff!

Why, life on Earth remains conditional
Going through stages,
Stages, each laden with own hues,
Hues guiding each and everyone
Towards their respective path!

And I,
Have had love's distinction
Revealed to me,
As if, it were a page
And I, its pen!

Pray, love hurts
But I shall keep myself bent on it
As long as I shall have enough stamina
To carry my soul in my body!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...